Saturday, July 5, 2008

Week In Review



This was a fun, and seemingly short week. It was certainly a short week at work, as we only had to be there for three days. We were given Thursday and Friday off in celebration of Independence Day.

We stayed home last night (the 4th) and grilled some meat (animals; it's what's for dinner!) after a day at the beach. We'll head out tonight to watch fireworks at Torii Station.

We made a trip out to Ikei Island to go geocaching and see the sights. You can see a couple more pics on my geocaching blog.

Work was surprisingly busy, with preparations for an upcoming field exercise taking up most of my time. I also had a few hoops to jump through in order to get my transfer to the SNCO Academy in motion. Thankfully, my incompetent administration section will have almost no role to play in that evolution.

No comments: